try...catch...finally...bloggg....: Useful great free tools

try...catch...finally...bloggg....

Monday, March 28, 2005

Useful great free tools

I have been looking for a calendar control which was working on the client side using Javascript and was cross-browser compatible. I found this calendar control in sourceforge.net with the project status as Mature. I haven't really integrated this into my website yet. But tested it on different browsers and this works magic. Please visit the URL to learn more about this impeccable control Dynarch Calendar Control The other open source product they have is a HTMLArea the web-based editor. Dynarch also deals with some commerical controls and their menu & navigation bars are really good.

I am going to evaluate the HTML Rich text editor along with the other Cross browser HTML editor i found today when I was doing some research related with the CMS products in ASP.NET.
Cross-Browser Rich Text Editor. This control is the winner of Planet source code Superior Coding Contest so its going to be a tough evaluation. After the evaluation I will post the results in a couple of days.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


·