try...catch...finally...bloggg....: Charts using logixml reporting tool

try...catch...finally...bloggg....

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Charts using logixml reporting tool

As indicated in my previous blog entry I tried out the charts using the logixml tool and I was thoroughly convinced that this is a really really well thought thro tool. I could accomplish all my visual charts and reports in less time. Once you clearly identify how you want to display the charts and the report it hardly takes a few queries and if you are good at SQL the report generation is a couple of hours of work. We have officially migrated all our reports to logixml. Saves a lot of time and the stunning reports created with logixml really impressed the business leaders and gives them a way to analyse the data. Download logixml from www.logixml.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


·